Does international justice matter for Indonesia?
The year 2012 is an auspicious time indeed. No, we are not talking about the prophetic end of the world according to the Mayans, but the many important landmarks in human rights and international relations that have taken place this year.
We witnessed recently how Palestine obtained its observer state status from the United Nations and ASEAN finally adopted its ASEAN Human Rights Declarati...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam