Does international justice matter for Indonesia?
The year 2012 is an auspicious time indeed. No, we are not talking about the prophetic end of the world according to the Mayans, but the many important landmarks in human rights and international relations that have taken place this year.
We witnessed recently how Palestine obtained its observer state status from the United Nations and ASEAN finally adopted its ASEAN Human Rights Declarati...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free