Does international justice matter for Indonesia?
Jakarta | Tue, December 11 2012 | 11:04 am
PREMIUMThe year 2012 is an auspicious time indeed. No, we are not talking about the prophetic end of the world according to the Mayans, but the many important landmarks in human rights and international relations that have taken place this year.
We witnessed recently how Palestine obtained its observer state status from the United Nations and ASEAN finally adopted its ASEAN Human Rights Declarati...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Further attacks feared
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Children’s book launched to promote Indonesian culture, wildlife
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan