Training orangutans in the wild
The Jakarta Post
Baby steps: A trainer helps an orangutan adapt to its natural environment in Jantho in Aceh Besar. Two modified jeeps were passing a steep hillside in the pine forest of Jantho, Aceh Besar, with roaring engines laboring along a high and muddy ascent. Each of the cars carried two iron cages with four orangutans.
The jeeps of the Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Program (SOCP) were on a missio...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Myanmar makes record drug bust with 30 million meth pills