Is RI’s economy immune to global turmoil?
It is interesting to note that Indonesia could be immune to global turmoil as stated by Rintaro Tamaki, deputy secretary-general of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) at the ASEAN Business Summit in Phnom Penh last month.
Indonesia’s economy will grow by an average 6.4 percent from 2013 to 2017 — the fastest among the 10 ASEAN member countries.
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia