UIN student’s murderer gets death penalty
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang District Court judges sentenced Muhamad “Oleng” Sholeh to death on Tuesday for masterminding the rape and murder of a female student at Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University (UIN) in Ciputat, South Tangerang.
The panel of judges also sentenced five accomplices in the crime to 20 years in jail each.
“Based on the facts revealed before the court, the main defen...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters