UIN student’s murderer gets death penalty
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang District Court judges sentenced Muhamad “Oleng” Sholeh to death on Tuesday for masterminding the rape and murder of a female student at Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University (UIN) in Ciputat, South Tangerang.
The panel of judges also sentenced five accomplices in the crime to 20 years in jail each.
“Based on the facts revealed before the court, the main defen...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash