Amendment of Advocates Law required
Frans H. Winarta
Close to 10 years since Law No. 18/2003 on advocates was passed, many things have to be discussed, reviewed and revised because the law is no longer in accordance with reality and the needs of the public, especially justice seekers, such as on providing quality legal services.
The existence of various branches of law, including state administration, consumer protection, unfair competition ...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- How social media is polarizing politics