Amendment of Advocates Law required
Frans H. Winarta
Close to 10 years since Law No. 18/2003 on advocates was passed, many things have to be discussed, reviewed and revised because the law is no longer in accordance with reality and the needs of the public, especially justice seekers, such as on providing quality legal services.
The existence of various branches of law, including state administration, consumer protection, unfair competition ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses