Tapping Indonesia’s potential for sports tourism
The Jakarta Post
The development of Indonesia’s rich potential for sports tourism has been hampered by obstacles, says a top national sports figure.
The president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (KOI), Rita Subowo, ticked off a list of several factors hindering the local development of sports tourism on Friday: “We still lack promotion, media exaggeration about security and a lack of government’s ...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government