Tapping Indonesia’s potential for sports tourism
The Jakarta Post
The development of Indonesia’s rich potential for sports tourism has been hampered by obstacles, says a top national sports figure.
The president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (KOI), Rita Subowo, ticked off a list of several factors hindering the local development of sports tourism on Friday: “We still lack promotion, media exaggeration about security and a lack of government’s ...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter