Tapping Indonesia’s potential for sports tourism
The Jakarta Post
The development of Indonesia’s rich potential for sports tourism has been hampered by obstacles, says a top national sports figure.
The president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (KOI), Rita Subowo, ticked off a list of several factors hindering the local development of sports tourism on Friday: “We still lack promotion, media exaggeration about security and a lack of government’s ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development