Tapping Indonesia’s potential for sports tourism
The Jakarta Post
The development of Indonesia’s rich potential for sports tourism has been hampered by obstacles, says a top national sports figure.
The president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee (KOI), Rita Subowo, ticked off a list of several factors hindering the local development of sports tourism on Friday: “We still lack promotion, media exaggeration about security and a lack of government’s ...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi