Jakarta not ready for worst scenario: Agency
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gloomy Sunday: A woman heads home along an inundated street in Bukit Duri in Jakarta on Sunday. Floodwater from Bogor and two afternoons’ of heavy rain in Jakarta led to a sudden increase in the level of the Ciliwung River and caused severe flooding in Bukit Duri and nearby areas. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Flooding on the city’s main thoroughfares like Jl. Sudirman, Jl. Thamrin and Jl. Gatot Subr...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang