More airports to get Damri bus service
The Jakarta Post
State-owned bus company Damri says it will expand service to eight additional commercial airports next year.
The new routes include service to Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, after the airport opens in March; Sam Ratulangi Airport serving Manado, North Sulawesi; Supadio Airport serving Pontianak, West Kalimantan; Ngurah Rai International Airport serving Denpas...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island