More airports to get Damri bus service
The Jakarta Post
State-owned bus company Damri says it will expand service to eight additional commercial airports next year.
The new routes include service to Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, after the airport opens in March; Sam Ratulangi Airport serving Manado, North Sulawesi; Supadio Airport serving Pontianak, West Kalimantan; Ngurah Rai International Airport serving Denpas...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road
- Kidman says comments about Trump support weren't endorsement