More airports to get Damri bus service
The Jakarta Post
State-owned bus company Damri says it will expand service to eight additional commercial airports next year.
The new routes include service to Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, after the airport opens in March; Sam Ratulangi Airport serving Manado, North Sulawesi; Supadio Airport serving Pontianak, West Kalimantan; Ngurah Rai International Airport serving Denpas...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family