More airports to get Damri bus service
The Jakarta Post
State-owned bus company Damri says it will expand service to eight additional commercial airports next year.
The new routes include service to Kuala Namu International Airport serving Medan, North Sumatra, after the airport opens in March; Sam Ratulangi Airport serving Manado, North Sulawesi; Supadio Airport serving Pontianak, West Kalimantan; Ngurah Rai International Airport serving Denpas...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry