Saga continues as Rothschild plans new bid
The Jakarta Post
Troubled London listed Bumi plc sees no end to its saga as one of its shareholders is planning to submit new proposal related to the release of one of the company’s subsidiaries.
“NR Investments is working on a revised proposal which it intends to resubmit in order to reach a consensual solution in the interests of all shareholders,” the company said in an email statement.
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey