Saga continues as Rothschild plans new bid
The Jakarta Post
Troubled London listed Bumi plc sees no end to its saga as one of its shareholders is planning to submit new proposal related to the release of one of the company’s subsidiaries.
“NR Investments is working on a revised proposal which it intends to resubmit in order to reach a consensual solution in the interests of all shareholders,” the company said in an email statement.
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official