Saga continues as Rothschild plans new bid
The Jakarta Post
Troubled London listed Bumi plc sees no end to its saga as one of its shareholders is planning to submit new proposal related to the release of one of the company’s subsidiaries.
“NR Investments is working on a revised proposal which it intends to resubmit in order to reach a consensual solution in the interests of all shareholders,” the company said in an email statement.
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry