Greater Jakarta: Vandals attack Transjakarta shelter
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta shelter serving the Pinang Ranti-Pluit route in front of the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) building on JL. MT Haryono in Cawang, East Jakarta, was vandalized on Sunday night.
“The incident occurred at 7:30 p.m. and although there were passengers at the shelter, the incident did not claim any victims because the vandals broke the glass near the ticket box,” Kr...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children