Greater Jakarta: Vandals attack Transjakarta shelter
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta shelter serving the Pinang Ranti-Pluit route in front of the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) building on JL. MT Haryono in Cawang, East Jakarta, was vandalized on Sunday night.
“The incident occurred at 7:30 p.m. and although there were passengers at the shelter, the incident did not claim any victims because the vandals broke the glass near the ticket box,” Kr...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels