Greater Jakarta: Vandals attack Transjakarta shelter
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta shelter serving the Pinang Ranti-Pluit route in front of the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) building on JL. MT Haryono in Cawang, East Jakarta, was vandalized on Sunday night.
“The incident occurred at 7:30 p.m. and although there were passengers at the shelter, the incident did not claim any victims because the vandals broke the glass near the ticket box,” Kr...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash