Greater Jakarta: Vandals attack Transjakarta shelter
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Transjakarta shelter serving the Pinang Ranti-Pluit route in front of the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) building on JL. MT Haryono in Cawang, East Jakarta, was vandalized on Sunday night.
“The incident occurred at 7:30 p.m. and although there were passengers at the shelter, the incident did not claim any victims because the vandals broke the glass near the ticket box,” Kr...
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lining up for jab at life
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces