Floods submerge villages in NTB, Jambi
Panca Nugraha and Jon Afrizal
The Jakarta Post
At least 500 hectares of rice fields in two districts in Dompu regency, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), are at risk of failure due to floods.
The floods that hit Dompu on Dec. 24 are still covering rice fields in four districts of Dompu and six villages in Woja as of Wednesday.
Regency spokesman Abdul Sahid said the floods from Monday were caused by the Sori Silo, Na’e and Laju rivers ov...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island
- Oscars - and other award shows - are still #sowhite