Floods submerge villages in NTB, Jambi
Panca Nugraha and Jon Afrizal
The Jakarta Post
At least 500 hectares of rice fields in two districts in Dompu regency, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), are at risk of failure due to floods.
The floods that hit Dompu on Dec. 24 are still covering rice fields in four districts of Dompu and six villages in Woja as of Wednesday.
Regency spokesman Abdul Sahid said the floods from Monday were caused by the Sori Silo, Na’e and Laju rivers ov...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead