Floods submerge villages in NTB, Jambi
Panca Nugraha and Jon Afrizal
The Jakarta Post
At least 500 hectares of rice fields in two districts in Dompu regency, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), are at risk of failure due to floods.
The floods that hit Dompu on Dec. 24 are still covering rice fields in four districts of Dompu and six villages in Woja as of Wednesday.
Regency spokesman Abdul Sahid said the floods from Monday were caused by the Sori Silo, Na’e and Laju rivers ov...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development