Floods submerge villages in NTB, Jambi
Panca Nugraha and Jon Afrizal
The Jakarta Post
At least 500 hectares of rice fields in two districts in Dompu regency, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB), are at risk of failure due to floods.
The floods that hit Dompu on Dec. 24 are still covering rice fields in four districts of Dompu and six villages in Woja as of Wednesday.
Regency spokesman Abdul Sahid said the floods from Monday were caused by the Sori Silo, Na’e and Laju rivers ov...
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto