Corporations’ complicity in human rights abuses
Mimin Dwi Hartono
According to the January-November 2012 reports of the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM), corporations were second in rank after the police as parties implicated in human rights abuses.
There were 1,009 complaints related to corporations, which involved issues of plantation, land, mining, the environment, labor and crime.
The increasing trend in corporations’ compli...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction