Corporations’ complicity in human rights abuses
Mimin Dwi Hartono
According to the January-November 2012 reports of the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM), corporations were second in rank after the police as parties implicated in human rights abuses.
There were 1,009 complaints related to corporations, which involved issues of plantation, land, mining, the environment, labor and crime.
The increasing trend in corporations’ compli...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots