Corporations’ complicity in human rights abuses
Mimin Dwi Hartono
According to the January-November 2012 reports of the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM), corporations were second in rank after the police as parties implicated in human rights abuses.
There were 1,009 complaints related to corporations, which involved issues of plantation, land, mining, the environment, labor and crime.
The increasing trend in corporations’ compli...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis