New dress code for city officials in 2013
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The only way is Betawi: Civil servants with the Jakarta administration wear traditional Betawi clothes at City Hall on Wednesday. City officials are obliged to wear traditional attire every Wednesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Civil servants across Jakarta began their first day at work in 2013 by donning traditional Betawi attire as instructed by Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, who wants to make elemen...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000