New dress code for city officials in 2013
The Jakarta Post
The only way is Betawi: Civil servants with the Jakarta administration wear traditional Betawi clothes at City Hall on Wednesday. City officials are obliged to wear traditional attire every Wednesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Civil servants across Jakarta began their first day at work in 2013 by donning traditional Betawi attire as instructed by Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, who wants to make elemen...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep