Biodiesel makers cheer lifting of Spain’s export restriction
The Jakarta Post
Local biodiesel fuel producers have welcomed the Spanish government’s decision to lift restrictions on biodiesel imports from any country outside the European Union (EU), saying the move will allow Indonesian producers to increase sales of their products to the country.
Spain, one of the biggest consumers of biodiesel within the 22-member bloc, recently changed a ministerial order issued ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official