Biodiesel makers cheer lifting of Spain’s export restriction
The Jakarta Post
Local biodiesel fuel producers have welcomed the Spanish government’s decision to lift restrictions on biodiesel imports from any country outside the European Union (EU), saying the move will allow Indonesian producers to increase sales of their products to the country.
Spain, one of the biggest consumers of biodiesel within the 22-member bloc, recently changed a ministerial order issued ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire