Biodiesel makers cheer lifting of Spain’s export restriction
The Jakarta Post
Local biodiesel fuel producers have welcomed the Spanish government’s decision to lift restrictions on biodiesel imports from any country outside the European Union (EU), saying the move will allow Indonesian producers to increase sales of their products to the country.
Spain, one of the biggest consumers of biodiesel within the 22-member bloc, recently changed a ministerial order issued ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler