Biodiesel makers cheer lifting of Spain’s export restriction
The Jakarta Post
Local biodiesel fuel producers have welcomed the Spanish government’s decision to lift restrictions on biodiesel imports from any country outside the European Union (EU), saying the move will allow Indonesian producers to increase sales of their products to the country.
Spain, one of the biggest consumers of biodiesel within the 22-member bloc, recently changed a ministerial order issued ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined