Govt plans to cut palm oil export tax to counter Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s top palm oil producer, may slash export taxes on crude palm oil to compete with Malaysia, which recently lowered its export tax on CPO to zero percent.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Friday that the tax reduction was needed to generate a competitive edge, but that it should still help spur growth in the downstream industry,
“Ideally, it should be ze...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018