Govt plans to cut palm oil export tax to counter Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s top palm oil producer, may slash export taxes on crude palm oil to compete with Malaysia, which recently lowered its export tax on CPO to zero percent.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Friday that the tax reduction was needed to generate a competitive edge, but that it should still help spur growth in the downstream industry,
“Ideally, it should be ze...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash