Govt plans to cut palm oil export tax to counter Malaysia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s top palm oil producer, may slash export taxes on crude palm oil to compete with Malaysia, which recently lowered its export tax on CPO to zero percent.
Trade Minister Gita Wirjawan said on Friday that the tax reduction was needed to generate a competitive edge, but that it should still help spur growth in the downstream industry,
“Ideally, it should be ze...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey