Strong demand keeps plastic industry growing
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s plastics producers can expect stable sales growth this year on continued demand, particularly from food and beverage producers, a business group says.
Fajar Budiyono, the secretary-general of the Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAplas), said on Tuesday that local producers anticipated that domestic sales of raw materials and finished products w...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study