Strong demand keeps plastic industry growing
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s plastics producers can expect stable sales growth this year on continued demand, particularly from food and beverage producers, a business group says.
Fajar Budiyono, the secretary-general of the Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAplas), said on Tuesday that local producers anticipated that domestic sales of raw materials and finished products w...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests