Strong demand keeps plastic industry growing
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s plastics producers can expect stable sales growth this year on continued demand, particularly from food and beverage producers, a business group says.
Fajar Budiyono, the secretary-general of the Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAplas), said on Tuesday that local producers anticipated that domestic sales of raw materials and finished products w...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- ExxonMobil wants US$121 million for its JTB field ownership
- Semanggi Interchange to have CCTV to prevent vandalism
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail