Strong demand keeps plastic industry growing
The Jakarta Post
The nation’s plastics producers can expect stable sales growth this year on continued demand, particularly from food and beverage producers, a business group says.
Fajar Budiyono, the secretary-general of the Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAplas), said on Tuesday that local producers anticipated that domestic sales of raw materials and finished products w...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month