Persebaya coach Janu passes away
The Jakarta Post
The coach of Persebaya soccer club, Miroslav Janu, passed away at the Jemursari Islamic Hospital on Thursday, reportedly due to a heart attack.
He was pronounced dead at 12:21 p.m.
According to team manager Bambang Pramukantoro, the 53-year-old Czech had complained about shortness of breath at around 10:00 a.m before being admitted to the hospital, where he died shortly after his arr...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers