Persebaya coach Janu passes away
The Jakarta Post
The coach of Persebaya soccer club, Miroslav Janu, passed away at the Jemursari Islamic Hospital on Thursday, reportedly due to a heart attack.
He was pronounced dead at 12:21 p.m.
According to team manager Bambang Pramukantoro, the 53-year-old Czech had complained about shortness of breath at around 10:00 a.m before being admitted to the hospital, where he died shortly after his arr...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security