Persebaya coach Janu passes away
The Jakarta Post
The coach of Persebaya soccer club, Miroslav Janu, passed away at the Jemursari Islamic Hospital on Thursday, reportedly due to a heart attack.
He was pronounced dead at 12:21 p.m.
According to team manager Bambang Pramukantoro, the 53-year-old Czech had complained about shortness of breath at around 10:00 a.m before being admitted to the hospital, where he died shortly after his arr...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi