Persebaya coach Janu passes away
The Jakarta Post
The coach of Persebaya soccer club, Miroslav Janu, passed away at the Jemursari Islamic Hospital on Thursday, reportedly due to a heart attack.
He was pronounced dead at 12:21 p.m.
According to team manager Bambang Pramukantoro, the 53-year-old Czech had complained about shortness of breath at around 10:00 a.m before being admitted to the hospital, where he died shortly after his arr...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes