Persebaya coach Janu passes away
The Jakarta Post
The coach of Persebaya soccer club, Miroslav Janu, passed away at the Jemursari Islamic Hospital on Thursday, reportedly due to a heart attack.
He was pronounced dead at 12:21 p.m.
According to team manager Bambang Pramukantoro, the 53-year-old Czech had complained about shortness of breath at around 10:00 a.m before being admitted to the hospital, where he died shortly after his arr...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless