KPK grills ex-minister’s brother over Hambalang
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday grilled Zulkarnaen Mallarangeng, known as Choel, over his role in a graft scandal that led to the resignation of his brother, Andi Mallarangeng, as youth and sports minister.
Choel was escorted by his other brother, Rizal Mallarangeng, when he arrived at the KPK’s headquarters in Kuningan, South Jakarta.
He told reporters he w...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy