KPK grills ex-minister’s brother over Hambalang
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday grilled Zulkarnaen Mallarangeng, known as Choel, over his role in a graft scandal that led to the resignation of his brother, Andi Mallarangeng, as youth and sports minister.
Choel was escorted by his other brother, Rizal Mallarangeng, when he arrived at the KPK’s headquarters in Kuningan, South Jakarta.
He told reporters he w...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards