KPK grills ex-minister’s brother over Hambalang
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday grilled Zulkarnaen Mallarangeng, known as Choel, over his role in a graft scandal that led to the resignation of his brother, Andi Mallarangeng, as youth and sports minister.
Choel was escorted by his other brother, Rizal Mallarangeng, when he arrived at the KPK’s headquarters in Kuningan, South Jakarta.
He told reporters he w...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names