Climbing up the global value chain
There has been a paradigm shift in international trade. Trade in intermediates (semi-finished products) has overtaken trade in final goods and services as global value chains proliferate.
Advancements in production, information and communication technology, transportation and logistical efficiency, and a general reduction in tariffs, has allowed for production tasks to be performed in mult...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter