Indonesia’s APEC agenda, WTO nomination get wide support
The Jakarta Post
A number of countries have thrown their support behind the agenda Indonesia wants to achieve during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Bali later this year.
They also gave a positive response to the announcement of the nomination of Indonesia’s former trade minister, Mari Elka Pangestu, as the new head of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Trade Minister Gita W...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga