Indonesia’s APEC agenda, WTO nomination get wide support
The Jakarta Post
A number of countries have thrown their support behind the agenda Indonesia wants to achieve during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Bali later this year.
They also gave a positive response to the announcement of the nomination of Indonesia’s former trade minister, Mari Elka Pangestu, as the new head of the World Trade Organization (WTO).
Trade Minister Gita W...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill