PKS members say Ahmad is a mystery
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Ahmad Fathanah: (Antara)Members of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) claim to know next to nothing about Ahmad Fathanah, the man at the center of the graft scandal that has implicated the party’s chairman.
PKS executive Refrizal told reporters that Ahmad, who was said to be a close aide of Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq, was not registered as a member of the party, let alone as an employee of a pa...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018