PKS members say Ahmad is a mystery
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Ahmad Fathanah: (Antara)Members of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) claim to know next to nothing about Ahmad Fathanah, the man at the center of the graft scandal that has implicated the party’s chairman.
PKS executive Refrizal told reporters that Ahmad, who was said to be a close aide of Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq, was not registered as a member of the party, let alone as an employee of a pa...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday