Go-ahead for Chevron’s IDD project given by regulator
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia, US-based energy giant Chevron’s local subsidiary, has received approval from the country’s upstream oil and gas regulatory special task force SKKMigas to proceed with its Indonesia Deep Water Development (IDD) project in the Makassar Strait off Sulawesi.
Newly appointed SKKMigas head Rudi Rubiandini, formerly the country’s energy and mineral resources deputy...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles