Go-ahead for Chevron’s IDD project given by regulator
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia, US-based energy giant Chevron’s local subsidiary, has received approval from the country’s upstream oil and gas regulatory special task force SKKMigas to proceed with its Indonesia Deep Water Development (IDD) project in the Makassar Strait off Sulawesi.
Newly appointed SKKMigas head Rudi Rubiandini, formerly the country’s energy and mineral resources deputy...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade