Go-ahead for Chevron’s IDD project given by regulator
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia, US-based energy giant Chevron’s local subsidiary, has received approval from the country’s upstream oil and gas regulatory special task force SKKMigas to proceed with its Indonesia Deep Water Development (IDD) project in the Makassar Strait off Sulawesi.
Newly appointed SKKMigas head Rudi Rubiandini, formerly the country’s energy and mineral resources deputy...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean