Go-ahead for Chevron’s IDD project given by regulator
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Chevron Pacific Indonesia, US-based energy giant Chevron’s local subsidiary, has received approval from the country’s upstream oil and gas regulatory special task force SKKMigas to proceed with its Indonesia Deep Water Development (IDD) project in the Makassar Strait off Sulawesi.
Newly appointed SKKMigas head Rudi Rubiandini, formerly the country’s energy and mineral resources deputy...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry