Bali fights for special autonomy status
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Balinese people continue to fight for special autonomy status for their province, following years of being ignored by the central government.
The Regional Representative Council (DPD) is currently waging a fierce fight for the special autonomy status by establishing a team of experts to conduct comprehensive studies on the possibility of the island obtaining the status, as well as learn...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia