Coal exports risk biodiversity of Kalimantan, say activists
The Jakarta Post
Environmental activists urged the government to drop its plan to boost coal exports from Kalimantan, as it would not only contribute to greater carbon emissions but would endanger the island’s biodiversity.
A recent report released by Greenpeace entitled “Point of No Return” shows that the country’s plan to massively expand coal exports from Kalimantan, which would add 460 million t...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family