XL, Western Union launch mobile service
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata is collaborating with financial service company Western Union and mini market chain Alfamart to provide mobile-based remittance services to Indonesia customers.
Dian Siswarini, the director for technology, content and new business at XL, said that the remittance service was an expansion of mobile money services available under the XL Tunai program.
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships