XL, Western Union launch mobile service
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata is collaborating with financial service company Western Union and mini market chain Alfamart to provide mobile-based remittance services to Indonesia customers.
Dian Siswarini, the director for technology, content and new business at XL, said that the remittance service was an expansion of mobile money services available under the XL Tunai program.
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3