XL, Western Union launch mobile service
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata is collaborating with financial service company Western Union and mini market chain Alfamart to provide mobile-based remittance services to Indonesia customers.
Dian Siswarini, the director for technology, content and new business at XL, said that the remittance service was an expansion of mobile money services available under the XL Tunai program.
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups