XL, Western Union launch mobile service
The Jakarta Post
Mobile phone operator PT XL Axiata is collaborating with financial service company Western Union and mini market chain Alfamart to provide mobile-based remittance services to Indonesia customers.
Dian Siswarini, the director for technology, content and new business at XL, said that the remittance service was an expansion of mobile money services available under the XL Tunai program.
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018