RI should do more to benefit from Nagoya
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s plans to ratify the Nagoya Protocol, aimed at protecting the country’s indigenous flora and fauna, will not happen unless the nation the capability to make an inventory of its native biodiversity.
The Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from the Utilization defines how countries access genetic resources and sh...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea