RI should do more to benefit from Nagoya
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s plans to ratify the Nagoya Protocol, aimed at protecting the country’s indigenous flora and fauna, will not happen unless the nation the capability to make an inventory of its native biodiversity.
The Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from the Utilization defines how countries access genetic resources and sh...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago