Sharia banks say new BI down payment rule no hindrance to loan disbursement
Simon A Panggabean
PREMIUM Options available: A customer consults with HSBC sharia business unit staff on sharia financing schemes. Sharia banks’ financing is predicted to remain attractive despite Bank Indonesia’s (BI) move to set the minimum down payment for housing and vehicle loans. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Sharia banks are taking in stride Bank Indonesia’s plan to effect a new regulation on minimum down payments fo...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga