Bawaslu allows PKPI to contest elections
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Second chance: In this 2012 photo, Papuan supporters of the Indonesian Justice and Unity Party (PKPI) hold a rally in Central Jakarta after registering the party to join the 2014 election. The Elections Supervisory Committee (Bawaslu) announced late on Tuesday that the party could indeed run in the election, annulling a previous General Elections Commission (KPU) decision to have the party disqual...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project