Van Dijk joins Persib for 2013 season
The Jakarta Post
Former Adelaide United striker Sergio van Dijk has officially joined Persib Bandung under a two-year contract after obtaining Indonesian citizenship.
“Sergio is officially part of our team. He will wear jersey number 10. He is the last player we recruited at the beginning of this season,” Persib Bandung manager Umuh Muhtar said on Tuesday as quoted by Antara news agency.
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects