Van Dijk joins Persib for 2013 season
The Jakarta Post
Former Adelaide United striker Sergio van Dijk has officially joined Persib Bandung under a two-year contract after obtaining Indonesian citizenship.
“Sergio is officially part of our team. He will wear jersey number 10. He is the last player we recruited at the beginning of this season,” Persib Bandung manager Umuh Muhtar said on Tuesday as quoted by Antara news agency.
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway