Van Dijk joins Persib for 2013 season
The Jakarta Post
Former Adelaide United striker Sergio van Dijk has officially joined Persib Bandung under a two-year contract after obtaining Indonesian citizenship.
“Sergio is officially part of our team. He will wear jersey number 10. He is the last player we recruited at the beginning of this season,” Persib Bandung manager Umuh Muhtar said on Tuesday as quoted by Antara news agency.
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free