Van Dijk joins Persib for 2013 season
The Jakarta Post
Former Adelaide United striker Sergio van Dijk has officially joined Persib Bandung under a two-year contract after obtaining Indonesian citizenship.
“Sergio is officially part of our team. He will wear jersey number 10. He is the last player we recruited at the beginning of this season,” Persib Bandung manager Umuh Muhtar said on Tuesday as quoted by Antara news agency.
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Barito Pacific secures $250 million loan to acquire Star Energy Group Holdings