The ‘Old Town’ makeover
Who says that attractive or beautiful tourist spots, along with the availability of comfort and safety, are the only reason for tourists to come to a place? In fact, many tourists also look for artistic and historical parts of the country or the city they intend to visit.
This is apparently the reason behind the Jakarta administration’s decision to beautify the oldest part of the capital...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal