The ‘Old Town’ makeover
Who says that attractive or beautiful tourist spots, along with the availability of comfort and safety, are the only reason for tourists to come to a place? In fact, many tourists also look for artistic and historical parts of the country or the city they intend to visit.
This is apparently the reason behind the Jakarta administration’s decision to beautify the oldest part of the capital...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump