The ‘Old Town’ makeover
Who says that attractive or beautiful tourist spots, along with the availability of comfort and safety, are the only reason for tourists to come to a place? In fact, many tourists also look for artistic and historical parts of the country or the city they intend to visit.
This is apparently the reason behind the Jakarta administration’s decision to beautify the oldest part of the capital...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein