Landslides, floods kill 17 in Manado
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Hardship: Residents whose houses were badly damaged by flooding on Sunday wash their cooking utensils in the river running through their neighborhood in Manado, North Sulawesi, on Monday. Floods and landslides affecting much of Manado claimed at least 15 lives, officials said. Antara/Fiqman Sunandar It was a horrific sight for many people in the hilly areas of Manado, North Sulawesi, as residents ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror