Hopes pinned on congress to settle PSSI-KPSI conflict
The Jakarta Post
Hopes are high that an upcoming joint congress will be able to settle the protracted conflict between the country’s two disputing soccer bodies and end the current dualism in national soccer.
“It is our hope that the congress will end the dispute between the national soccer organizations,” PT Liga Indonesia CEO Joko Driyono told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday.
PT Liga Indonesia is...
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Melinda Gates praises Indonesia’s e-money aid programs
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Police fire tear gas on Muslims protesting church in Bekasi
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago