Hopes pinned on congress to settle PSSI-KPSI conflict
The Jakarta Post
Hopes are high that an upcoming joint congress will be able to settle the protracted conflict between the country’s two disputing soccer bodies and end the current dualism in national soccer.
“It is our hope that the congress will end the dispute between the national soccer organizations,” PT Liga Indonesia CEO Joko Driyono told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday.
PT Liga Indonesia is...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey