Hopes pinned on congress to settle PSSI-KPSI conflict
The Jakarta Post
Hopes are high that an upcoming joint congress will be able to settle the protracted conflict between the country’s two disputing soccer bodies and end the current dualism in national soccer.
“It is our hope that the congress will end the dispute between the national soccer organizations,” PT Liga Indonesia CEO Joko Driyono told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday.
PT Liga Indonesia is...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury