Hopes pinned on congress to settle PSSI-KPSI conflict
The Jakarta Post
Hopes are high that an upcoming joint congress will be able to settle the protracted conflict between the country’s two disputing soccer bodies and end the current dualism in national soccer.
“It is our hope that the congress will end the dispute between the national soccer organizations,” PT Liga Indonesia CEO Joko Driyono told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday.
PT Liga Indonesia is...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea