Nip and tuck in scramble for West Java’s top job
Arya Dipa and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
The incumbent vice governor of West Java leads various surveys for the upcoming election.
His boss, Governor Ahmad Heryawan, trails in second place.
At the same time, many voters have decided not to cast their ballots.
A survey by the Padjadjaran University statistics center this week found that Vice Governor Dede Yusuf Macan Effendi and his running mate, former provincial se...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study