Nip and tuck in scramble for West Java’s top job
Arya Dipa and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
The incumbent vice governor of West Java leads various surveys for the upcoming election.
His boss, Governor Ahmad Heryawan, trails in second place.
At the same time, many voters have decided not to cast their ballots.
A survey by the Padjadjaran University statistics center this week found that Vice Governor Dede Yusuf Macan Effendi and his running mate, former provincial se...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore