Nip and tuck in scramble for West Java’s top job
Arya Dipa and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
The incumbent vice governor of West Java leads various surveys for the upcoming election.
His boss, Governor Ahmad Heryawan, trails in second place.
At the same time, many voters have decided not to cast their ballots.
A survey by the Padjadjaran University statistics center this week found that Vice Governor Dede Yusuf Macan Effendi and his running mate, former provincial se...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte