Nip and tuck in scramble for West Java’s top job
Arya Dipa and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
The incumbent vice governor of West Java leads various surveys for the upcoming election.
His boss, Governor Ahmad Heryawan, trails in second place.
At the same time, many voters have decided not to cast their ballots.
A survey by the Padjadjaran University statistics center this week found that Vice Governor Dede Yusuf Macan Effendi and his running mate, former provincial se...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death