Nip and tuck in scramble for West Java’s top job
Arya Dipa and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
The incumbent vice governor of West Java leads various surveys for the upcoming election.
His boss, Governor Ahmad Heryawan, trails in second place.
At the same time, many voters have decided not to cast their ballots.
A survey by the Padjadjaran University statistics center this week found that Vice Governor Dede Yusuf Macan Effendi and his running mate, former provincial se...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat