Editorial: PSSI war
The Jakarta Post
Despite congress after congress, the organizational divide that has plagued national soccer over the last few years remains unresolved. Had world soccer governing body FIFA failed to remind Indonesia of the possible punishment it might hand down to the country during its executive meeting on March 20, the soccer elites would have not seen any urgency to bury their hatchet.
Mediated by new s...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Central government certifies islets C and D