Editorial: PSSI war
The Jakarta Post
Despite congress after congress, the organizational divide that has plagued national soccer over the last few years remains unresolved. Had world soccer governing body FIFA failed to remind Indonesia of the possible punishment it might hand down to the country during its executive meeting on March 20, the soccer elites would have not seen any urgency to bury their hatchet.
Mediated by new s...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs