Editorial: PSSI war
The Jakarta Post
Despite congress after congress, the organizational divide that has plagued national soccer over the last few years remains unresolved. Had world soccer governing body FIFA failed to remind Indonesia of the possible punishment it might hand down to the country during its executive meeting on March 20, the soccer elites would have not seen any urgency to bury their hatchet.
Mediated by new s...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury