Win or lose, Bakries ‘must clean up own mess’
The Jakarta Post
Whatever the results of Bumi plc’s extraordinary general meeting (EGM) in London on Thursday, the Bakries need to clean up alleged regularities in order to help restore the reputation of its crown jewel, Jakarta-listed PT Bumi Resources, analysts say.
Bumi Resources has been under the spotlight for alleged financial irregularities after a whistleblower brought documents to the firm’s 29...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Ancol to go cashless
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya