Win or lose, Bakries ‘must clean up own mess’
The Jakarta Post
Whatever the results of Bumi plc’s extraordinary general meeting (EGM) in London on Thursday, the Bakries need to clean up alleged regularities in order to help restore the reputation of its crown jewel, Jakarta-listed PT Bumi Resources, analysts say.
Bumi Resources has been under the spotlight for alleged financial irregularities after a whistleblower brought documents to the firm’s 29...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister