Win or lose, Bakries ‘must clean up own mess’
The Jakarta Post
Whatever the results of Bumi plc’s extraordinary general meeting (EGM) in London on Thursday, the Bakries need to clean up alleged regularities in order to help restore the reputation of its crown jewel, Jakarta-listed PT Bumi Resources, analysts say.
Bumi Resources has been under the spotlight for alleged financial irregularities after a whistleblower brought documents to the firm’s 29...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares