Children, moms take literature celebration to deprived kids
The Jakarta Post
Loud and clear: Afoan Arimiyas Kolo, an activist at Pademangan youth community club, reads a story to children during World Read Aloud Day on Jl. Budi Mulia Raya, North Jakarta, on Wednesday. (JP/Indah Setiawati)Some people may prefer watching TV or looking at screens to reading because they find the latter boring.
Over a hundred children and mothers spent Wednesday commemorating World Read...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash