Children, moms take literature celebration to deprived kids
The Jakarta Post
Loud and clear: Afoan Arimiyas Kolo, an activist at Pademangan youth community club, reads a story to children during World Read Aloud Day on Jl. Budi Mulia Raya, North Jakarta, on Wednesday. (JP/Indah Setiawati)Some people may prefer watching TV or looking at screens to reading because they find the latter boring.
Over a hundred children and mothers spent Wednesday commemorating World Read...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem