Giant sea wall project may swallow Rp 280t
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo says he will expedite the construction of a giant sea wall off the north coast that may cost Rp 280 trillion (US$28.9 billion).
The wall is believed to be able to protect the capital from flooding.
“The project was initially scheduled to kick off in 2020 but I want the study to be accelerated and I am hoping that it will be completed [by t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash