Parents little informed about Jakarta Smart Card scheme
The Jakarta Post
Parents have been more than enthusiastic to see the realization of the Kartu Jakarta Pintar (Jakarta Smart Cards) program since Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo launched it last year.
Among them are Uyuk Heri and Samsiar, sellers of mineral water and fruity beverages in Klender traditional market in Jatinegara, East Jakarta.
The husband and wife hoped their son, Akmal, a vo...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan