Parents little informed about Jakarta Smart Card scheme
The Jakarta Post
Parents have been more than enthusiastic to see the realization of the Kartu Jakarta Pintar (Jakarta Smart Cards) program since Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo launched it last year.
Among them are Uyuk Heri and Samsiar, sellers of mineral water and fruity beverages in Klender traditional market in Jatinegara, East Jakarta.
The husband and wife hoped their son, Akmal, a vo...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews