SIPRI seeks to work with RI’s think tanks
The Jakarta Post
A delegation from Sweden’s well-known think tank, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), will visit Indonesia this week to foster deeper cooperation and build new research networks with its counterparts in Indonesia, a Swedish diplomat has said.
“The aim of SIPRI’s visit is to establish deeper forms of international cooperation and research exchanges and u...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt