SIPRI seeks to work with RI’s think tanks
The Jakarta Post
A delegation from Sweden’s well-known think tank, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), will visit Indonesia this week to foster deeper cooperation and build new research networks with its counterparts in Indonesia, a Swedish diplomat has said.
“The aim of SIPRI’s visit is to establish deeper forms of international cooperation and research exchanges and u...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy