SIPRI seeks to work with RI’s think tanks
The Jakarta Post
A delegation from Sweden’s well-known think tank, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), will visit Indonesia this week to foster deeper cooperation and build new research networks with its counterparts in Indonesia, a Swedish diplomat has said.
“The aim of SIPRI’s visit is to establish deeper forms of international cooperation and research exchanges and u...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival