Greater Jakarta: Pregnant woman robs taxi passenger
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: A woman, claiming to have run out of money, allegedly robbed and wounded a taxi passenger who tried to give her a free ride in East Jakarta late on Friday, police say.
Ciracas Police Precinct chief Comr. Senen said on Saturday that the suspect, identified as HH, 28, allegedly attempted to rob a 44-year-old passenger, Evie Amaliana, and wounded her in the face.
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off