Greater Jakarta: Pregnant woman robs taxi passenger
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: A woman, claiming to have run out of money, allegedly robbed and wounded a taxi passenger who tried to give her a free ride in East Jakarta late on Friday, police say.
Ciracas Police Precinct chief Comr. Senen said on Saturday that the suspect, identified as HH, 28, allegedly attempted to rob a 44-year-old passenger, Evie Amaliana, and wounded her in the face.
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt