Greater Jakarta: Pregnant woman robs taxi passenger
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: A woman, claiming to have run out of money, allegedly robbed and wounded a taxi passenger who tried to give her a free ride in East Jakarta late on Friday, police say.
Ciracas Police Precinct chief Comr. Senen said on Saturday that the suspect, identified as HH, 28, allegedly attempted to rob a 44-year-old passenger, Evie Amaliana, and wounded her in the face.
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews