Greater Jakarta: Pregnant woman robs taxi passenger
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: A woman, claiming to have run out of money, allegedly robbed and wounded a taxi passenger who tried to give her a free ride in East Jakarta late on Friday, police say.
Ciracas Police Precinct chief Comr. Senen said on Saturday that the suspect, identified as HH, 28, allegedly attempted to rob a 44-year-old passenger, Evie Amaliana, and wounded her in the face.
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island