Greater Jakarta: Pregnant woman robs taxi passenger
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: A woman, claiming to have run out of money, allegedly robbed and wounded a taxi passenger who tried to give her a free ride in East Jakarta late on Friday, police say.
Ciracas Police Precinct chief Comr. Senen said on Saturday that the suspect, identified as HH, 28, allegedly attempted to rob a 44-year-old passenger, Evie Amaliana, and wounded her in the face.
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D