PDI-P may be warming to Jokowi for 2014
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Leaders of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) are not ruling out nominating popular Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo instead of PDI-P chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri for president in 2014.
Jokowi, elected governor in September, has publicly opposed plans to nominate him for president, saying that he would focus on tackling the host of ills plaguing the capital.<...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry