I’m a victim in tax leak case: SBY
The Jakarta Post
Taxing situation: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (center) files his tax return at the Finance Ministry in Jakarta on Thursday, as Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo (right) and taxation chief Fuad Rahmany look on. Vice President Boediono and several other senior officials also filed their returns at the ministry on Thursday. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaPresident Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is slamming t...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects