I’m a victim in tax leak case: SBY
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Taxing situation: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (center) files his tax return at the Finance Ministry in Jakarta on Thursday, as Finance Minister Agus Martowardojo (right) and taxation chief Fuad Rahmany look on. Vice President Boediono and several other senior officials also filed their returns at the ministry on Thursday. JP/R. Berto WedhatamaPresident Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is slamming t...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president