Toward community water supply
Mohamad Mova Al’Afghani
The Jakarta Post
Under a government policy issued in 2003, the Indonesian water system is divided into “institutional” and “community-based” water services. The institutional category is meant to denote water services provided by ordinary water utilities (PDAM) whereas the “community-based” category is meant to denote water services provided by local community associations.
The community categor...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation