Govt closes ranks on coup paranoia
Bagus BT Saragih and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deeply disappointed: Siti Hamzah, political activist and member of the People’s Democratic Fortress (Bandera), buried herself as part of a protest in Diponegoro, Jakarta, on Friday. Siti and her friends were rejecting President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono — Boediono government because it has failed to enhance the people’s welfare, ignored the needs of the common man and served the interests of ...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?