Govt closes ranks on coup paranoia
Bagus BT Saragih and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deeply disappointed: Siti Hamzah, political activist and member of the People’s Democratic Fortress (Bandera), buried herself as part of a protest in Diponegoro, Jakarta, on Friday. Siti and her friends were rejecting President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono — Boediono government because it has failed to enhance the people’s welfare, ignored the needs of the common man and served the interests of ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song