Govt closes ranks on coup paranoia
Bagus BT Saragih and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deeply disappointed: Siti Hamzah, political activist and member of the People’s Democratic Fortress (Bandera), buried herself as part of a protest in Diponegoro, Jakarta, on Friday. Siti and her friends were rejecting President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono — Boediono government because it has failed to enhance the people’s welfare, ignored the needs of the common man and served the interests of ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal