Indonesia top 10 market for Ericsson: CEO
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunication equipment and service vendor, Ericsson, aims to scale up their business in Indonesia, already a top 10 market for the Sweden-based company, through the provision of machine-to-machine solutions to their large portfolio of mobile operator clients.
Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg said that Indonesia remained “an extremely important market for Ericsson” as the country wa...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- 34th Anniversary: May we grow and bloom together
- EDITORIAL: Love our Earth
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment