Indonesia top 10 market for Ericsson: CEO
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunication equipment and service vendor, Ericsson, aims to scale up their business in Indonesia, already a top 10 market for the Sweden-based company, through the provision of machine-to-machine solutions to their large portfolio of mobile operator clients.
Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg said that Indonesia remained “an extremely important market for Ericsson” as the country wa...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan