Indonesia top 10 market for Ericsson: CEO
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunication equipment and service vendor, Ericsson, aims to scale up their business in Indonesia, already a top 10 market for the Sweden-based company, through the provision of machine-to-machine solutions to their large portfolio of mobile operator clients.
Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg said that Indonesia remained “an extremely important market for Ericsson” as the country wa...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey