Indonesia top 10 market for Ericsson: CEO
The Jakarta Post
Telecommunication equipment and service vendor, Ericsson, aims to scale up their business in Indonesia, already a top 10 market for the Sweden-based company, through the provision of machine-to-machine solutions to their large portfolio of mobile operator clients.
Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg said that Indonesia remained “an extremely important market for Ericsson” as the country wa...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island