Official denies system failure exacerbated fire
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fire probe: A Jakarta Police forensic investigator uses a gadget to investigate Thursday’s fire at the State Secretariat. The secretariat is off-limits for police to continue to probe the reason behind the fire. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)A high-ranking official on Friday dismissed the allegation that the malfunctioning fire detection and sprinkler system played a role in the severity of the fire at the ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?