Official denies system failure exacerbated fire
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fire probe: A Jakarta Police forensic investigator uses a gadget to investigate Thursday’s fire at the State Secretariat. The secretariat is off-limits for police to continue to probe the reason behind the fire. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)A high-ranking official on Friday dismissed the allegation that the malfunctioning fire detection and sprinkler system played a role in the severity of the fire at the ...
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt