Yogya’s famed street gets free Internet
The Jakarta Post
The Yogyakarta administration and PT Telkom have launched free wireless Internet access on the city’s most famous tourist thoroughfare, Jl. Malioboro.
City public relations chief Tri Hastono said that the service was part of a deal on the Jogja Digital City (JDC) program signed by Yogyakarta Mayor Haryadi Suyuti and PT Telkom general manager Firdaus Ruswandi on Thursday.
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU