Yogya’s famed street gets free Internet
The Jakarta Post
The Yogyakarta administration and PT Telkom have launched free wireless Internet access on the city’s most famous tourist thoroughfare, Jl. Malioboro.
City public relations chief Tri Hastono said that the service was part of a deal on the Jogja Digital City (JDC) program signed by Yogyakarta Mayor Haryadi Suyuti and PT Telkom general manager Firdaus Ruswandi on Thursday.
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook