Equality of opportunity: The currency of post-2015 development agenda
Arief Anshory Yusuf
World leaders are now racing against time to meet the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) target by 2015. The MDG are a set of targets officially established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000.
Those targets include halving extreme poverty, achieving universal primary education, promoting gender equality, reducing child mortality, improving maternal health, comba...
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city