Equality of opportunity: The currency of post-2015 development agenda
Arief Anshory Yusuf
World leaders are now racing against time to meet the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) target by 2015. The MDG are a set of targets officially established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000.
Those targets include halving extreme poverty, achieving universal primary education, promoting gender equality, reducing child mortality, improving maternal health, comba...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners