Property still among most lucrative in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Property could be one of the most profitable business sectors listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) last year and is expected to continue growing although at a slower pace on the back of increasing demand.
Most property companies posted two-digit growth in net profits during last year’s nine month period to September, outperforming the average increase of more than 400 listed firm...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report