Property still among most lucrative in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Property could be one of the most profitable business sectors listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) last year and is expected to continue growing although at a slower pace on the back of increasing demand.
Most property companies posted two-digit growth in net profits during last year’s nine month period to September, outperforming the average increase of more than 400 listed firm...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill