Property still among most lucrative in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Property could be one of the most profitable business sectors listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) last year and is expected to continue growing although at a slower pace on the back of increasing demand.
Most property companies posted two-digit growth in net profits during last year’s nine month period to September, outperforming the average increase of more than 400 listed firm...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May