Property still among most lucrative in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Property could be one of the most profitable business sectors listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) last year and is expected to continue growing although at a slower pace on the back of increasing demand.
Most property companies posted two-digit growth in net profits during last year’s nine month period to September, outperforming the average increase of more than 400 listed firm...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island