Property still among most lucrative in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Property could be one of the most profitable business sectors listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) last year and is expected to continue growing although at a slower pace on the back of increasing demand.
Most property companies posted two-digit growth in net profits during last year’s nine month period to September, outperforming the average increase of more than 400 listed firm...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research