Govt takes another look at Koba Tin’s contract
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest tin exporters, suddenly changed its approach over the fate of PT Koba Tin as the Malaysia-controlled tin mining firm’s contract in Bangka Island in Bangka-Belitung expired as of March 31.
Last year, the government stated it would transfer the concession to the state-owned, publicly listed PT Timah.
On Thursday, however, Deputy Energy and Min...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities